Open No notifications when screen is off

Discussion in 'Join' started by Tarrew, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Tarrew

Tarrew New Member

Hey,

i've just purchased Join but i have one issue.

When i push something from my Chrome Browser to my phone it works perfect as long as the screen is on. When its off i wont get any notification. When i open the Join app the msg / image or whatever is there but i did not get any notification.

Other apps using GCM work flawless and without any problems.

Another thing i noticed in the Android app i can send a msg to my own device. But i cant do that in Chrome since the Chrome Browser is not listed in the plugin. Just my phone.
    Also is there any reason why theres no history in the Chrome plugin but just in the Android app?

Best regards

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi, thanks for contacting me. Is your phone rooted? What device are you using?

I removed chrome from your device list in chrome because I figured it would be of no use to send messages to yourself. I kept it on Android so that you could see your push history.

About push history on Chrome, it's coming in the next release, probably next week :)

Thanks again

3. Tarrew

Tarrew New Member

Hey, thanks for your answer.

I'm using a Redmi Note 2 with CM 12.1. And it is rooted, yes.
    Also sometimes the Notification is shown on Lockscreen, but the LED is never blinking.

I did not change any LED settings.

And thanks for the good work. Can't wait for the history in Chrome aswell ^^

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Maybe there's some app on your device that's blocking Join somehow. Always hard to tell with a rooted device unfortunately, hope you understand :(