AutoRemote Need to use on about 15 devices all on the same google account- URLs not working on new setups

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Klaus, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Klaus

Klaus New Member

So this was working fine when I first set this up but now once the URL is generated I'm getting 404 errors. All are on the same google account and I'm giving each one a unique device name but the URLs now for any new devices I add aren't working. I'm using the pro version, is there a device limited?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Not as far as I know... Where exactly are you getting this 404 error? Thanks!

3. Klaus

Klaus New Member

Getting the error when navigating to the URL- I know there is an initial sort of "default" URL (3dXLRi) that pops up but then after reloading the app a new URL pops up. This worked fine for the first 5 devices, but for instance one of the new non working URLs is "https://goo.gl/RTOUR1" which seems wrong. I've tried the URL repair function with no luck

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Did you try clearing app data for AutoRemote and trying again? Sorry for the trouble

5. Hypocritus

Hypocritus New Member

Klaus, did you get this fixed?

6. Klaus

Klaus New Member

I did get this fixed, I ended up clearing the data from the app after coming back a few days later and it worked- possible they may have had some bug in their system at the time and then the app held onto the bad data. Good to go now!