AutoWear call notification without bluetooth

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by kamiln, Oct 20, 2016.

1. kamiln

kamiln New Member

hi i bought your apps and try to fix wear with it :)
    my idea is:
    when my bluetooth connection to phone is disconnected i want my phone to send me sms or other notification to watch with contact information of person that is calling me - sadly original notification that shows after somebody has called sometimes is hiding and i have no idea that somebody was calling me.

is it possible with tasker and your apps?
    tia
    kamil

2. kamiln

kamiln New Member

i know now that the best option is sms with tasker (tested it) - throught google cloud connection it comes 2 seconds after incoming call begin , the only question left is how notify tasker that watch is out of bluetooth range

3. kamiln

kamiln New Member

now i know that autowear can do this but i dont know how to set it up - please help
    i realize someting else - cloud connect for autowear is incredible fast - about 0,5 second after i shake my watch i see it on my phone with bluetooth off - is there any way to send notification throught this channel?

4. kamiln

kamiln New Member

ok i think i got it almost done (i am now testing sms vs autoapps notification) - i only need the command description of bluetooth to watch disconnected ( not general connection to watch ) - do you know what command it is?

5. kamiln

kamiln New Member

finally it turned out to be quite easy - standard tasker bluetooth check for test if watch is connected and autowear for custom notification with actions.
    great apps