Tasker Camping Flashlight v1.0

Light your way with this flashlight

1. SmartPhoneLover submitted a new AutoApps project:

Camping Flashlight - Light your way with this flashlight

Read more about this project...

2. keith elliot

keith elliot New Member

LightSafeX is better than your camping flashlight it is offering a high brightness of 1000 lumens on its maximum settings. This model of portable tactical flashlight features 5 different brightness settings in one go.

3. Thank you for your suggestion. But keep in mind that it was only for smartphones and a project to play with, so the low light intensity is assumed while using these kind of devices.

4. tinomson

tinomson New Member

I saw on Amazon a variety of flashlight, however, I don't know which is the best one.

5. The one you like, will be the best for you ;)

6. AbrahAndrea

AbrahAndrea New Member

What features are the most important for you, when choosing a flashlight? Since I have discovered the Vont Blaze flashlight with LED I'm not gonna change it with anything else. Just look what nice features it has https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV It's waterproof, small enough to fit in your pocket when go camping. It was an indispensable device this summer when I and my friends were looking for wood to get a fire. Also, perfect for drivers when changing a tire in the night.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020