Share This Page

joaomgcd

Administrator, Male

Staff Member
joaomgcd was last seen:
Mar 21, 2024
    1. Azzazzell
      Azzazzell
      Hello. My post is awaiting moderation before being displayed publicly for a time of period now... I would appreciate it if you could moderate it.
    2. stevovanb
      stevovanb
      Hey there, i dont want to bother you....i just saw that the Thread Status of my post from 9.April ist still "Awaiting moderation before being displayed publicly."
      and i´m still searching for help :-)

thanks very much
      Stephan
    3. BJM
      BJM
      This might be a stupid question as a noob. Should a floating Icon created in Autowear always need to be retriggered (shown) in order for it to stay active on my wear watch? When I turn off the watch holding the button for 30 seconds, I always have to reshow each autowear icon that I am using in order for it to be active. Is that normal?
    4. Fluffy
      Fluffy
      I had a couple of questions about using AutoArduino but there doesn't seem to be a category for that yet. Can you please add one? and move this there?
      I can't seem to connect using the USB OTG. I know that it works as I've upload a sketch via USB OTG using ArduinoDroid.
      Error Message "Arduino Not Found - Please connect your Arduino through USB and try again".
    5. noobhero
      noobhero
      sir, why are you ignoring my posts?
    6. JSilv
      JSilv
      Hi
      So far that I have seen I haven't found the alternative to buy Autowear for a one time cost.
      I want to buy the apps I actually want to use for a one time cost and not pay a monthly subscription.
      Don't you have that option?
      Regards Jonas S
    7. Starf1337
      Starf1337
      You. Are. Awesome!
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
    [​IMG]Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
    [​IMG]AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

[​IMG] [​IMG]

João Dias