Last Activity:
Mar 26, 2017
Birthday:
Oct 19, 1992 (Age: 31)
Self Employed, Little bit of everything

Share This Page

cyeakdong

New Member, Male, 31, from Chicago, Illinois MURICA

I love computers, phones, tablets, IoT devices and functions and I have recently been getting more into connecting all of them together! Mar 26, 2017

cyeakdong was last seen:
Mar 26, 2017
    1. cyeakdong
      cyeakdong
      I love computers, phones, tablets, IoT devices and functions and I have recently been getting more into connecting all of them together!
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 19, 1992 (Age: 31)
    Self Employed, Little bit of everything
    First got my hands on a computer back around 1998-1999 when I was around 6-7 years old back in the days of Flash Media games and randomly surfing any URL's I could get my hands on. I remember when Google first came out and my grandpa was trying to explain to me what the purpose of it was but I just didn't understand it. 2003-2005 whenever Gmail was released I gave up my Yahoo and AOL for it. I feel like one of the lucky ducks who has their first and last name @gmail lol. Ever since google bought out Android and began developments the most crazy mind blowing stretches of the imagination,,,,,,, I've been a little obsessed with creating the best personal experience with their products tailored to my taste.
    I will admit as fascinated as I am with Google I am concerned with their reach and power. I would like to get into Tech and IoT off the grid with my own custom hardware and design with things such as the rasberi pi and the black phone. I believe Google secures everyone's personal info for the time being but it's only a matter of time before things get to out of hand in the world and their data base and power becomes to valuable.
    I'm not a crazy oh shit the world is ending kinda guy I am enjoying their innovations for the time being. I'm just thinking 20-40 years down the road once they have finally built a real life skynet swhartzenager haha.