Open Auto reply whatsapp group

Discussion in 'AutoNotification' started by André Barros, Jul 16, 2017 at 6:02 AM.

1. André Barros

André Barros New Member

Hi, I created a bot that send reports to my coworkers through whatsapp when they send password to it.

But to guarantee that I'll always receive a notification with just the message, I use auto reply to answer "wrong password" to anything that is not the real password.

But to use the bot in groups is impossible to keep a conversation with the bot replying "wrong password" to everything. I turned off the reply to anything when the message is from a group and tried to work with the complete list os messages at the notification using "%antextsbig()", and I were successful in get the password in the middle of the text using regex and saving it in a varible to test.

So, after this step I though that auto reply and just user an IF with ~R comparing the antextsbig() to the regex and it world work, but it's not.

Any idea of how I could reply just some specific messages in whatsapp groups or to make this comparison work?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Why is your solution not working exactly?

3. André Barros

André Barros New Member

I don't know for sure. I can save de text in a variable and because of that I know that the profile ia recognizing the password. But when I use it in an IF to activate the auto reply it just do nothing. Nothing is send as response to the notification.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Then the problem seems to be in the If and not AutoNotification?

5. André Barros

André Barros New Member

When I said IF, I was talking abou the IF clause of AutoNotification Reply

6. André Barros

André Barros New Member

Trying to simplify the problem. If I send a sequence os messages to a group, and set a variable as %antextbig(), this is what I'm getting:

Testando robo,15:06,00:00,Andre:BarrosMesa: oi,Andre:BarrosMesa: teste,Andre:BarrosMesa: PASSWORD,Andre:BarrosMesa: okokoko,Andre:BarrosMesa: gagasg,Andre:BarrosMesa: aetaetaet,…,Resp.,6 novas mensagens

I tried simple regex like .*(PASSWORD).* or more complex like [.|\n|\W|\w]*(?=Password)[.|\n|\W|\w]*

But no matter what I use as rule at the IF clause or as an IF outside the AutoNotification Reply, neither work with ~R antextsbig()