AutoNotification AutoNotification App Factory Icons export

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Khaled w, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Khaled w

Khaled w Member

- I used AutoNotification to create "Task Bar Notification" with icon, and to create "Toast" with icon too. then exported the project using "App Factory" as a standalone app. the problem was is when I remove the original icon folder, my new app will not find the icons for Task Bar or Toast, and no icon will show.
    - I tried the same "Task Bar Notification" using Tasker "Notify" with icon, when exporting this as an app using "App Factory" the resulting app will show icons even if I delete the original Icon Folder
    This means that AutoNotification does not include used icons with resulting App Factory standalone app, and the resulting app cannot be simply installed on new device
    While using Tasker Notify does include the used icons in the resulting App Factory standalone app, and can be installed and used on other devices.
    Is there a solution for this?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, there's no solution for that. AutoNotification is not addressed in any way when you create a standalone app.

Khaled w likes this.
  3. Khaled w

Khaled w Member

4. Baudbox

Baudbox New Member

@Khaled w As workaround, you can read binary your icon file and put the output as variable. Hence add a task into your project as "write binary" to create your icon file where ever you want, embedded into your apk then. Hope that helps.