AutoRemote Autoremote and Linux

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Keith Nelson, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Keith Nelson

Keith Nelson New Member

I have added my computer to Autoremote using the guide found on the site.
    When I try sending a command via Tasker, I am getting an error in the auth.log:
    Feb 23 17:20:51 Helm sshd[9461]: fatal: Unable to negotiate with 192.168.1.3 port 60463: no matching key exchange method found. Their offer: diffie-hellman-group1-sha1,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 [preauth]
    I used Google to find a solution to fix it. https://www.howtoforge.com/community/threads/enable-diffie-hellman-group1-sha1-on-jessie.70764/
    Now, I can not see anything in the auth.log. But it does not seem to be working. The task I am using is the fingerprint unlock found here on the site.
    Through Autoremote, I did a test with 'ls' to list the directory, and it did not work. The Logs indicate in the incoming just a Received URL to open https://autoremotejoaomgcd.appspot.com/?....etc
    I am fresh out of ideas on this one.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Can you please try this in AutoRemote:
    - clear logs
    - enable system logs
    - send message to linux
    -export logs and paste them here

Thanks!

3. Keith Nelson

Keith Nelson New Member

At work right now, so Autoremote for whatever reason is not providing a log. I feel like this may be because I am not on home network? I do get the exact same error in Tasker whether at home or at work:

Code (Text):
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle key: configchannel: replace <null> String value with null
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle key: collapsekey: replace <null> String value with null
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle key: config_message_recipient_name: replace <null> String value with null
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle key: target: replace <null> String value with null
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle key: configttl: replace <null> String value with null
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle key: Files: replace <null> String value with null
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle key: passwordSendmessage: replace <null> String value with null
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle AutoRemoteLite Message: passwordSendmessage: ignored replacement specified for null value
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle AutoRemoteLite Message: extra key not found in bundle:configdevicetype
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle AutoRemoteLite Message: configttl: ignored replacement specified for null value
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle AutoRemoteLite Message: configchannel: ignored replacement specified for null value
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle AutoRemoteLite Message: collapsekey: ignored replacement specified for null value
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle AutoRemoteLite Message: config_message_recipient_name: ignored replacement specified for null value
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle AutoRemoteLite Message: Files: ignored replacement specified for null value
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle AutoRemoteLite Message: target: ignored replacement specified for null value
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle AutoRemoteLite Message: extra key not found in bundle:RedirecttoPort
    11.58.08/E FIRE PLUGIN: AutoRemoteLite Message / com.twofortyfouram.locale.intent.action.FIRE_SETTING: 13 bundle keys
    11.58.08/E AutoRemoteLite Message: plugin comp: com.joaomgcd.autoremote.lite/com.joaomgcd.autoremote.broadcastreceiver.BroadcastReceiverSendMessage
    11.58.08/E add wait type Plugin1 time 15
    11.58.08/E add wait type Plugin1 done
    11.58.08/E add wait task
    11.58.23/E Error: null
    Red Dot under Orange (forum color) message:
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle AutoRemoteLite Message: extra key not found in bundle:configdevicetype
    On Line:
    11.58.08/ActionArgBundle AutoRemoteLite Message: configttl: ignored replacement specified for null value

EDIT: Let me look at it further - I noticed that the option for System logs was not toggled in the Autoremote app. My bad. The log indicates that it could not connect in on port 22 - I do not have a firewall rule set up for that, so I will make sure it has it open later today. In consideration of this - is it possible to NOT use port 22 and use a different one? Or at least use a SSH key for login instead?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  4. Keith Nelson

Keith Nelson New Member

Partial problem solved - I had to port forward to my system from my modem to the router, so the connection issue is no more.
    But, I would absolutely love to have any other port than 22 to go through, if there is something I missed, let me know there.
    Now, when I send a command, I get the toast to show that it sent, I was successful in sending the command.
    Computer even returned a toast response which is what I expected.

: Linux, Autoremote