AutoTools AutoTools: Bottom sheet error

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by mattmaestro, Oct 8, 2017.

1. mattmaestro

mattmaestro New Member

Hey,
    I have a task that shows the bottom buttons web screen. The button text, icons and commands are set via 3 variables. Everything else is pretty standard.

When the task is triggered (either as a shortcut on Nova Launcher or manually from Tasker) sometimes the web screen does not show, but the task runs to completion without any errors.

I initially thought that aggressive dose on Oxygen OS was to blame, but the same happens even after disabling the feature. It does start working for a while if I just open and save the AutoTools configuration page.

I have enabled some logs and I see the following modal window in Tasker after the task "fails".

Note: I do have AutoRemote, AutoVoice, AutoNotification and AutoWeb installed.
    Hope someone can help fix this.
    Screenshot_20171008-142230.png Screenshot_20171008-142248.png Thanks.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Do other plugins also stop working after some time of not being open maybe? Maybe it's a general issue with plugins?

3. mattmaestro

mattmaestro New Member

No just the AutoApps BottomSheet. I don't know about the other web screens as I haven't used them yet.

4. joaomgcd

Can you please try with the new version on Google Play today? Sorry for the trouble.

5. mattmaestro

mattmaestro New Member

I don't see an update on the Play Store now, but I'll update and feedback.
    BTW I am currently on v2.1bf

6. joaomgcd

Oh, that's the version I meant sorry. Can yo please try if other web screen presets work?

7. mattmaestro

mattmaestro New Member

Yea I'll try that out. This is some error message that popped up as a notification when I tried to launch the task.
    0:Not allowed to navigate top frame to data URL: data:text/html; charset=utf-8;charset=utf-8;base64,#
    Not sure if that helps.