AutoTools AutoTools: Free or Trial or Paid?

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Veack1961, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Veack1961

Veack1961 New Member

I would like to use AutoTools with Llama instead of Tasker to write Secure Settings, mainly set audio_safe_volume_state to 1. This works great. I didnt have Tasker installed.

However im a bit confused now. It seems that a Trial Period for AutoTools run actually. Whats after the Trials ends? Do i have to pay for AutoTools? How can i do this? Or is this Plugin free for my usecase?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yes, after the trial ends you need to pay to unlock it :) Open the main app and it should be the first option. Hope this helps

3. Veack1961

Veack1961 New Member

OK, with Main App you mean "AutoTools" or "AutoApps"? I didnt want to install another App, only to pay a existing App. Currently, when i click on "Get Full Version" im adviced to download "AutoApps". Or can i uninstall "AutoApps" after unlocking "AutoTools?"

4. joaomgcd

AutoApps is the unlock key for AutoTools (and all my other apps) so it should be present if you want to keep AutoTools unlocked. It's quite a common practice on google play to have a separate unlock key for apps. Hope you understand.

5. Veack1961

Veack1961 New Member

Ahh i understand. OK. In this case i try to hide the App after installing, from ActionLauncher. Many thx for explanation thx for the Apps.

6. joaomgcd

No problem! :)

: Trial