AutoCast Display Any Web Page not working

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by pvanhala, Jul 26, 2017.

1. pvanhala

pvanhala New Member

Hi,
    Display Any Web Page is not working on any page. I tried ones recommended for test by Joao, but nothing is working. It displays Autocast page and there "Oooops Page cannot be displayed". I have lite version, is it restricted? For this test I have only single Autocast task. Thanks.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi, sorry, yes, the lite version is restricted. I should be a bit more permissive with the lite version, you're right. Thanks for the feedback!

3. pvanhala

pvanhala New Member

Hi, I understand it of course. Just want to confirm that it's because of the lite version? It's bit hit and miss, because I don't know now before buying it, that does the page I want to view, work with Autocast. If I buy it and it doesn't work, can I return it and can it be refunded?

4. joaomgcd

Ok, if you can't get it to work after purchasing it I'll refund it for you :) Just contact me via email if that's the case. Thanks!

5. Dr4s1l

Dr4s1l New Member

Hello is there any way to navigate throw the printed web page? Just start the application, and find amazing tricks but I want to know if it's possible to navigate the casted webpage or eventually to resize it so it's fit the screen, thanks in advance

6. joaomgcd

You can select the scoll position for the page but unfortunately there's no way to zoom in on it, sorry!