AutoVoice Google Home - Unrecognized command

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by e1miran, May 18, 2017.

1. e1miran

e1miran New Member

If I say a command that is not recognized/matched using Google Home, AutoVoice responds "Command Sent #REPEAT COMMAND#" On the android device a flash appear saying "Received possible commands: #REPEAT COMMAND#". Is it supposed to fallback to the Default Fallback Intent?

How about the No Match Action? It seems to work, but I really don't see how to use it for a custom response (AutoCast isn't a great solution). Plus even though No Match catches it, there is still the command sent message first.

Also, does GH always have to say "Sure, here's AutoVoice" with every command?

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

About it not using the fallback intent, I made that on purpose so that people can use any command they want even if it's not defined on API.AI's natural language.

Is the problem that you don't like it saying "Command sent"? What happens if you change the fallback intent's action from "input.unknown" to something else? Maybe that'll make it trigger?

About "sure, here's AutoVoice" I really wish they would get rid of it, but there's no way to do it :p Sorry!

3. e1miran

e1miran New Member

Thanks! Changing input.unknown to action.unknown got it to work.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member