AutoWeb Google Tasks

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Ozone, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Ozone

Ozone New Member

Hi,

I'm able to create the basics of Google Tasks but I cannot get any API actions to run. Basically I would like to grab my task lists and and tasks based on tasklists ID. Help? I have uploaded the basic config to the server, called Google Tasks.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi. I don't see a google tasks api on the server. Are you sure you uploaded it?

3. nmcj

nmcj Member

its there now. but only reccntly i think

4. joaomgcd

Yeah, I uploaded it today :)

5. nmcj

nmcj Member

Nice! I am getting an unknown host error. Its odd because "get task list" seems ok. but "list tasks" errors out

6. nmcj

nmcj Member

Here's what I get on "List Tasks"
    When I set the task list name via Get List %title, heres wht I get:

07.22.20/ActionArgBundle key: JoinOutputArray: replace <null> String value with null
    07.22.20/Variables doreplresult: |{"descriptionresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","aidresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","tasklistid":"%aid","statusresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","linkresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","selflinkresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","completedresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","titleresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","updatedresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","typeresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","positionresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":""}| -> |{"descriptionresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","aidresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","tasklistid":"%aid","statusresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","linkresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","selflinkresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","completedresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","titleresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","updatedresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","typeresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":"","positionresultfieldfilterjoaomgcdautotools":""}|
    07.22.20/E FIRE PLUGIN: AutoWeb Web Service / com.twofortyfouram.locale.intent.action.FIRE_SETTING: 14 bundle keys
    07.22.20/E AutoWeb Web Service: plugin comp: com.joaomgcd.autoweb/com.joaomgcd.autoweb.broadcastreceiver.BroadcastReceiverFire
    07.22.20/E add wait type Plugin1 time 120
    07.22.20/E add wait type Plugin1 done

Manually setting the list name shows this:
    07.37.49/ActionArgBundle key: JoinOutputArray: replace <null> String value with null
    07.37.49/E FIRE PLUGIN: AutoWeb Web Service / com.twofortyfouram.locale.intent.action.FIRE_SETTING: 14 bundle keys
    07.37.49/E AutoWeb Web Service: plugin comp: com.joaomgcd.autoweb/com.joaomgcd.autoweb.broadcastreceiver.BroadcastReceiverFire
    07.37.49/E add wait type Plugin1 time 120
    07.37.49/E add wait type Plugin1 done

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  7. joaomgcd

Sorry, but that doesn't actually tell me what the error is. Can you please enable the "Continue Task on Error" option in the action that's giving you the error and on the next step use a flash action with the text %errmsg?
    Thanks in advance

8. nmcj

nmcj Member

No worries. I just realized that I havent purchased the full vertion oa autoweb yet. Could that have something to do with it?

{ "error": { "errors": [ { "domain": "global", "reason": "invalid", "message": "Invalid Value" } ], "code": 400, "message": "Invalid Value" }}

9. joaomgcd

Nope, AutoWeb is still in beta so it's free to use right now. I'll have to take another look later, thanks!

10. nmcj

nmcj Member

what kind of Api cunfig info is necessary for the task api?

11. nmcj

nmcj Member

Just as follow up, it occurs to me that I can pull dtat in via the Google Calendar app, but not the Task app

12. nmcj

nmcj Member

Figured it out. API updated

13. joaomgcd

Oh nice! Sorry that I missed your previous messages. Glad you got it! :)

14. boggiano

boggiano New Member

Hello,
    I have a problem insert a task ito Google Tasks,
    my error msg is:

19.31.25/ActionArgBundle key: JoinOutputArray: replace <null> String value with null
    19.31.25/E FIRE PLUGIN: AutoWeb Web Service / com.twofortyfouram.locale.intent.action.FIRE_SETTING: 14 bundle keys
    19.31.25/E AutoWeb Web Service: plugin comp: com.joaomgcd.autoweb/com.joaomgcd.autoweb.broadcastreceiver.BroadcastReceiverFire
    19.31.25/E add wait type Plugin1 time 15
    19.31.25/E add wait type Plugin1 done
    19.31.25/E add wait task
    19.31.26/E Errore: 1251018146
    19.31.26/E { "error": { "errors": [ { "domain": "global", "reason": "parseError", "message": "Parse Error" } ], "code": 400, "message": "Parse Error" }}

Thanks!

15. nmcj

nmcj Member

Got me! Are the other AutoWeb services working? It may be that you have to get your task list first.

16. boggiano

boggiano New Member

I tried to get the tasks list before inserting a task, but I am getting the same error!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  17. goldfinger

goldfinger New Member

Same here: Querying the task lists in general and the task list I need works fine. But to create a new task ends up with the parse error above. Any further suggesstions?

18. boggiano

boggiano New Member

19. tboooe

tboooe Member

Hello, sorry for reviving an old thread but I am interested in using Autoweb with Google Tasks and Sheets. I just tried creating a task but get the same parse errors as described above. Does Autoweb not yet work with Tasks?