AutoVoice Java IO Error

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by RichardU, Feb 24, 2017.

1. RichardU

RichardU Member

I'm using the latest Autovoice beta. I can set up a regular command and it works. When I try to set up a natural language command I get:
    error:java.io.IOException:Developer Token error: {"status":{code":401,"errorType":"unauthorized","errorDetails":"Authentication parameters missing"}}
    Part of the problem might be, I'm not sure how to answer the question: Action What action do you want to set?
    What should I enter there?
    Also, this website was buggy until I closed the ad on this page. I could only type a few characters before the focus moved from the field I was typing into.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi. Thanks for the report. At what step do you get that error exactly? Can you please specify? Thanks!

3. RichardU

RichardU Member

Add Profile / Event / Plugin / Autovoice / Natural Language / Edit Configuration / Create New Command /
    Write command: "test" / Finished / Ok / Action: Test / Crash
    I wonder about "Action" I have entered an existing task. Is that what you are looking for?

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hmmm, so you didn't set a response in the command? Can you try setting a response please and see if that fixes it? thanks!

5. Hilwi

Hilwi New Member

Same problem here. I'm also not able to add a natural language command. I get exactly the same message as RichardU. I also tried to add a response but that didn't help.
    I'm using German commands.

6. hape

hape New Member

Hi there, i got the same problem - until i noticed the natural language settings in the AutoVoice App itself.
    One has to register an own api account on https://api.ai as described and fill in the generated tokens.. @RichardU and @Hilwi, have you done that?
    @joaomgcd perhaps you should note that in the natural language tutorial videos..