AutoShare search and play playlist intent

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Rpowers308, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Rpowers308

Rpowers308 New Member

I have a question about the search and play playlist intent. I have a profile set up so when I connect to to my bluetooth speaker in our exercise room Google Play music opens and my workout playlist starts to play. This has been working just fine for the last couple of weeks. Today I ran the profile and it just started playing a random public workout playlist from Google Play (awful music btw). I tried to recreate the task but it continues to play the public playlist rather than the specific one I created. I'm pretty sure Google Play music received an update a couple of days ago so I'm not sure if that would factor in. I appreciate any help.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Try to change the name of your playlist so it's something more unique. My guess is that there's a very popular public playlist with the same name as your and Google prefers it over yours. Hope this helps!

3. Rpowers308

Rpowers308 New Member

Thanks for the reply. I did try that however I never could get it to work right. However I was able to use Autoinput to get this accomplished so all is good now!