AutoNotification silenting a notification

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by solquest, Nov 19, 2017.

1. solquest

solquest Member

Hello.
    I have an app X sending notification and I want some of them (depending on text) to be silent.
    Is there a way for doing it, using AutoNootification Intercept (I'm on Android 7.1.2)?
    I've tried setting an AutoNotification Intercept event with app = X and then a task with action AutoNotification Cancel but trying it I still get one second of notification sound before it stops and cancel that notification.
    Is the only way setting X notification to silent and have AutoNotification play a sound when text doesn't match that one?
    Thanks.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there. Did you try using the Block feature available in the main app? That’s exactly what it is for :) Thanks!

3. solquest

solquest Member

Just seen.
    Sorry, I didn't write it all..actually I can't filter with any text, cause I'd like to block it depending on a variable I've in a task..

4. joaomgcd

Oh I see. Then you can simply update the block rule anytime that variable is updated with the "Variable" event context :)

5. solquest

solquest Member

Perrrrrfect, thanks!

6. joaomgcd

Glad to help!

7. solquest

solquest Member

Hello.
    I AutoNotification main app I've choosen Blocking, selected Text app and written this into Filter Title:
    (MY BUSINESS:)|(ADV3:)|(Nuovarredo:)|(CLUB MED)|(SoloAffitti:)|(+39 349 887 2087:)|(+39 391 380 5135:)|(+39 331 135 9332)|(+39 320 204 2042)|(IP Premia:)|(+39 366 191 5128)|(+39 370 102 5766:)|(EMERGENCY:)|(+39 320 204 1582:)|(Promo3:)|(4864865:)|(Neolane:)
    Regex = yes
    (I want to block texts from those senders).
    Once I get a text I have the error: Bad regex syntax.
    How should I write that?
    Another thing...with AutoNotification I'd like to block Tasker notification saying No active profiles, but if I choose Tasker in main app Blocking, I don't see the label Tasker (see attached, last lines) -and the notification is always there.
    One more thing.
    I'd like to block these two notifications:
    app Phone, Filter Title = Missed call, Filter Text = contact A
    app Phone, Filter Title = Roaming data, Filter Text = Lost connection. You've left your network with roaming disable.
    How do I write them, given that I can have only one Block per app?
    Last thing: is there a way with AutoNotification to receive notifications but just turning some of them silent? With Block I don't see notifications, while I'd like to get them but silent.
    Thanks as usual!

Attached Files: