AutoPebble Text Screen is limited to one line only?

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Bopohok, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Bopohok

Bopohok New Member

AutoPebble worked like charm on my original Pebble, but since switching to Pebble Time Steel there are several problems:

1) Text screen is limited to 1 line. I use TextScreen to show me the departure times of a bus in the following format: 3 min,9 min,14 min to <destionation> as of <time>. In Pebble time I get only "3 min,...". Tried using <CR> in Text in Text Screen, different font size - no luck, always one line...

2) List screen is diffucult to use, as selected text appears as black, on black, i.e. a selected item is not visible. While it is not entirely stopping functionality from working, it is a usablility bug certainly.

I know AutoPebble is not actively developed, but the above bugs do not seem very difficult to fix. Joao, please show some love to Pebble! :)

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Sorry about this. I'll get back to the app once I get my new Pebble 2 this november. That way I can correctly check if my fixes work :) thanks for your input!

3. Bopohok

Bopohok New Member

No worries, Joao, you are doing hell of a lot for Tasker enthusiasts, extremely grateful for that.
    In the meantime I have switched to AutoNotification for popping up text on my Pebble Time.