Use Google now in App

Discussion in 'General' started by Tesacrap, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Tesacrap

Tesacrap New Member

Hi guys,

I use google now with autovoice it works perfect and I love it, thanks for that joao!

There is just one little problem saying "ok google" while I have an app open. Google now is not opening but it tells you to activate google assistant. Its kind of annoying sometimes when you just want to spell your command and it asks you to activate the assistant.

Maybe I have been searching wrong but I cannot find any solution for that.

Attached Files:

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there. That's not an issue with AutoVoice, but with Google Assistant. Since you have a rooted device maybe something on your phone is killing Google in the background. Please check that. Thanks!

3. Tesacrap

Tesacrap New Member

Thank you for your answer!
    Yes I know, thats why I have posted it in off-topic/general. I was just wondering if somebody of you get the same. I mean it works very well but just when any app is active (opened) it wants to have the assistant activated.

When you guys say "okay google" with the deactivated google assistant but activated google now, can you see the normal google now window where AutoVoice intercepts when any app is active?

Attached Files:

4. WebinarIgnition

WebinarIgnition New Member

Did anyone figure out how to fix this ? I use Google now a lot and would live to get rid of this bug.

Tesacrap likes this.