AutoWear Watch GPS Location Read

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by smdods, Jul 16, 2017.

1. smdods

smdods New Member

I'm stuck trying to figure out if there is a way with AutoWear to turn on the watch GPS (CASIO Pro Trek WSD-F20) and take readings? I have found the phone GPS to be somewhat inaccurate on trails where trees are blocking the satellite. The watch has GLONASS and should track better. I have tried <sensor-x>, but I do not believe from the android wear documentation that location reads would be found there. Help please on Watch GPS commands for reading the location data.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

This feature is not supported yet, sorry!

3. smdods

smdods New Member

Okay, so by the wording of your response "yet", I would take that to mean it is something that is coming in the future. Is there a timeframe that you have in mind, so I can determine if I should wait or go a different direction? A few weeks away - I wait. A few months away or no current planned schedule to implement - I go plan B. Please advise.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

I want to start updating AutoWear again in a few weeks, but I can't promise that I will. It really depends on if I can get the other stuff I'm working on out of the way. Sorry I can't be more specific!