AutoVoice Autovoice Continuous-Beeps-Motorcycle use

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by mkkyah, Sep 7, 2015.

1. mkkyah

mkkyah Member

Hi,
    I'm using Tasker to control my Android while riding my motorcycle with BT Headset.
    Is there a chance to have AutoVoice always listen (especially while screen off), not beep every 5 seconds without sacrificing Music, phone calls and whatsapp message readalouds?
    There are no beeps while music is playing, that's good. I didn't test notifications, gps app or phone calls.
    If I "mute music" from AutoVoice options, than I lose music, but there are no beeps as expected.
    Is there a way to "mute music" have no beeps and somehow automatically change the settings while music is playing as a workaround?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately not, sorry :( There's no way to turn off the beep, it's just something that is part of the voice recognition system google provides users.

3. mkkyah

mkkyah Member

Ok, I can imagine that, otherwise you would implement it.
    But is there a way to turn off autovoice continuous automatically while playing music. So we can use "mute music", AV can listen while we are not listening to music and we can stop the music to restart AV listening. Can I trigger that behavior with tasker, or better can you implement this to AV settings?

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Ok, I'll add it to my todo list, thanks! Sorry for the trouble

5. mkkyah

mkkyah Member

Indeed, thanks for great support.
    Some thoughts about it: Maybe AV can watch for media stream from any app and stop/start listening. That way navigation and other apps can work, too.