Open Weird Clipboard Bubble Behavior

Discussion in 'Join' started by Mononon, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Mononon

Mononon New Member

Noticing some weird clipboard bubble behavior in the latest beta. When "Show Bubble Text" is disabled and the bubble is tapped to show a list of devices, the names of the devices are also disabled. Also, when copying, after disabling bubble text, the X position of the bubble is changed. The Y position remains the same, but the bubble is shifted a lot towards the middle of the screen.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there. That has always been like that since the option was introduced. Do you mean that you'd like for the text to disappear but to keep the device names?

3. Mononon

Mononon New Member

I guess I've just never noticed. Sorry about that, but in that case, yes, that would be nice. I do not want the text of what's copied to show, but I do want the names of my devices to still be readable. Or some way to differentiate my devices better? Different icon choices or custom icons somehow?

4. joaomgcd

5. Mononon

Mononon New Member

Sorry for the delayed response. That seems great! I'd say the only minor complaint is the bubble does not respect its last X-position on the screen still. So if I copy something while text is hidden, the bubble goes to the middle of the screen. I attached some images to show what I'm talking about if I'm not wording it clearly.

Attached Files:

6. joaomgcd

Oh I see. It's because it assumes it still has the same width as it has with the text :) I'll try fixing it thanks.

Mononon likes this.
  7. joaomgcd

8. Mononon

Mononon New Member

: clipboard