Swipe 3 fingers to take a screenshot (or something like this)

Discussion in 'Tasker' started by ccoral, Mar 6, 2018.

1. ccoral

ccoral New Member

First of all, I'm a begginer with tasker. Is possible to take a screenshot with a swipe of 3 fingers or something like this in tasker? I search for this function, but I haven't enough sucess. I aprecciate any suggestions. Thanks!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately no, sorry!

3. Walkman33

Walkman33 New Member

Hello, i noticed your question and while jao is the undisputed task master, you can achieve this with another app called GMD gestures, how ever it requires root access. Once you're rooted though you can assign pretty much anything to a gesture, including 3 finger screen shot. Happy to help if you need further info/instruction.

Also side note GMD is paid app but waaaaaaaaaaaaaay waaaay worth the few bucks it costs. Unlike all other gesture apps I've seen, there is no need to open a tray to input gesture in for it to register and react to it. I particularly like this app on my 10" tablet for navigation and 2/3 finger tap to open my chosen two apps in split screen with 1 tap.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thank you! :) I was aware of that app, but since it requires root I didn't think of recommending it. Thanks!

5. alienclone

alienclone New Member

withOUT root, many launchers (i use Nova) have the ability to define custom gestures and link them to many activities including Tasker tasks.