AutoVera Vera OEM Authd Refused

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by TomTcom, Jul 21, 2018.

1. TomTcom

TomTcom Member

Hi Joao,

In my logs I am periodically getting connection to https://vera-us-oem-authd.mios.com refused. Eventually it will connect again.

How do I know where the source of the issue is? There isn't enough logging detail to determine if it is the Mios system or something with my WiFi or 4G cellular connection.

Sometimes I may get several hour gaps and device updates won't come through.

Any suggestions?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Do you know if that happens only on certain networks? Also, your device updates don't rely on your connection to the website. Those come through via Google Cloud Messaging, so maybe your phone doesn't have a good enough connection?

3. TomTcom

TomTcom Member

It seems to be on wifi only from what I can tell.

Both messages and device updates don't come through while the refused connection is happening.

I resolve this by refreshing the device and Vera list which resends the gcm key and the error stops.

According to the expiration of the gcm key, it is well within that date when the error occurs.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Weird. Must be some connection issue on your phone or router... Is that on a samsung device?

5. TomTcom

TomTcom Member

Here's another new error as well.

URL - 2018-07-25 11:37:46.031 - Error Getter IOException: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Trust anchor for certification path not found.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
: oem, authd, refused