Open Tasker Help please

Discussion in 'Tasker' started by Wasta, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Wasta

Wasta New Member

Hello everyone ,
    I am coming today to ask for your help after hours of searching and testing that did not succeed. I said that I am a new Tasker user, I created several profiles and scenes, and although I have a hard time at times I have finished research to find the solution alone but I stuck completely.
    My issue is the following :
    I am creating an "app" for my wife who is a nurse to automate 2 recurring calculations (with fixed values and others that vary as for example the weight of the patient) allowing him to calculate certain dosages of drugs. So I create a scene that works well, or it must enter the data that vary, these data switch well on a table Google Sheets thanks to the spreadsheet plugin has the place that interests me, the calculation is done and the result is correct.
    My concern is that I can not retrieve the result and add it to a variable that I can display on the screen. Obviously I do not understand how to set the plugin to retrieve the value of a cell that interests me or to display a variable in a rectangle of the scene. I read the help on the plugin but for me it's Chinese. If anyone can explain how to get the result of the tableau sheet and display it in the scene, I'll be really grateful.
    Ps sorry for translate i m french .

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there. I understand you're using a plugin to access Google Sheets, correct? If so, maybe you can ask its developer for help on how to use the plugin?

3. Wasta

Wasta New Member

Yes, that's what I did but I'm waiting for an answer from him. I asked the question here because I can not display a variable in a scene either, and that's really about using Tasker.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

But that's probably because the plugin is not providing that variable, right?

5. Robert Ryan

Robert Ryan Member

Try displaying the variable using a Flash action. Does it show the correct value?

: Tasker