AutoNotification Pandora AN Intercept to use in Custom Tasker Screen

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by jawshbawx, Dec 15, 2015.

1. jawshbawx

jawshbawx New Member

So I've been working with AN, and I can't seem to get this to work right. I'll post a photo of my current setup.

uploadfromtaptalk1450159850395.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1450159866104.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1450159892650.png uploadfromtaptalk1450159945950.png

I'm trying to get artist and song title from the Pandora notification. I am then trying to display this info in an Autowear screen which will contain a notification with the given information as well as a 4 button screen to interact with Pandora. To test it I've just been having it display the info in a pop up. It just displays %antitle and %antext instead of the information that it should contain. I'm new to all this so any help would be welcome. Also, the actions that are set to be inactive are done so on purpose until I get the AN intercept and query results done correctly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Ok, so you don't need the AutoNotification Query action in the task because all the notification info already comes from the profile condition.
    Also, you probably don't have access to the %antitle and %antext fields because the notification doesn't follow the default format so that info is not available directly. Check %antexts() and it should be there (but only because you checked the "get all fields" option, otherwise %antexts() wouldn't exist.)

hope this helps :)

jawshbawx likes this.
  3. MikeW

MikeW Member

I can confirm that the title and artist are in %antextsbig1 and %antextsbig2 when you set up the profile as joaomgcd says. I'm using exactly that method to display Pandora info in my digital dash system.

jawshbawx likes this.
  4. jawshbawx

jawshbawx New Member

OK I've tried this, and in my pop up it's now just showing %antitlebig1 and %antitlebig2. Is there something I need to be doing to get the text to display as opposed to just the variable name? I tried setting a global variable and assigning it with %antitlebig1 and %antitlebig2 but this gives me the same result.

5. jawshbawx

jawshbawx New Member

Am i missing a step somewhere that you know of?

6. MikeW

MikeW Member

The variables should be %antextsbig1 and %antextsbig2, Texts, not title.