AutoVera Notified when door sensor depending on armed status

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by robsch, Jan 6, 2016.

1. robsch

robsch New Member

Hello,

I just bought autovera and love it! Why I did not use this before, I have no idea.

Okay, I have an autovera alert setup when an the front door or backdoor are opened (Sensors are in bypass mode), it triggers autosqueeze to have my Squeezeboxs play an MP3 of a beep so I know when they are opened. When my system is in Night/Away mode, the sensors are (armed) so when they doors are opened, the lights turn on, and the cameras start recording, etc. Is it possible to have it play a DIFFERENT alert based on the sensors bypassed/armed status.

Armed = Play loud siren
    Bypassed = Play simple chirp

Thanks for your help!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yes, you should have the state variable available to you in the task when it triggers :) You just need to make an if condition with that. Let me know if you need help with that..

3. robsch

robsch New Member

I am not really familiar with Tasker variables, and conditions. I just got Tasker/AutoVera 2 days ago, so I am still figuring this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Ok, can you please export your current profile's description (not xml) so I can take a look? Long-click the profile in Tasker->export description Thanks in advance