AutoInput Bulk export Whatsapp chat history

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by BaronVanLunteren, Jan 26, 2020.

1. BaronVanLunteren

BaronVanLunteren New Member

Hi, I am looking for a way to automate the elaborate process of exporting Whatsapp chat history. I guess it can be done with AutoInput, but I have no idea to scroll to the next in line chat.
    The manual process is easy in a way that after exporting a specific chat history, you return to the 'Chat History' menu and you click again on ' export chat' . This displays the frequently contacted and (below) the recent chats. You then pick the next chat to export. And so on. You have to remember the last one you exported and scroll to the next one.
    Anyone who did this already or can advice on how to nail this ?
    I have a non-rooted Huawei P10 Plus/ Android 9. Nowadays it not possible anymore to lay your hands on the chat history using WhatsAppKeyExtract (and WhatsApp.Viewer)

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Did you try doing it with AutoInput maybe?

3. BaronVanLunteren

Well, not actually. I did some reading on similar scripts created with AutoInput. I wanted to get an idea whether it is feasible

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  4. DaniloGodo

DaniloGodo New Member

I haven't tried it myself, but I would try using UI QUERY for the clickable items, clicking the first and storing its label in a variable. Query again and check against the variable until you click everything on the screen. Then I would swipe and keep going.
    That would be my first attempt....

5. BaronVanLunteren

Thanks DaniloGodo, I will give it a try