AutoVoice Nightmode + set alarm

Discussion in 'Guides / Examples / Ideas Forum' started by Nicolas_Lahaye, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Nicolas_Lahaye

Nicolas_Lahaye New Member

Hi all, I'm pretty much a tasker n00b and that's why I share this profile :) I'm kinda proud of it. When I say "see you tomorrow at 7" it'll turn off WiFi, Bluetooth and data and it'll set an alarm at 7. My command filter is "see you tomorrow at (?<hour>.+)h(?<minute>.+)". The two variables are then used in the "set alarm" task of my profile.
    The " h" in between my two variables is because I speak french.
    I have a question though, I checked the regex box but I don't really know what it means. What is a regular expressions and mostly what isn't ?

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Nicolas_Lahaye likes this.
  3. Nicolas_Lahaye

You're welcome. If anyone is interested I'll share it entirely. It's easy to translate in English.
    I'll be checking regexone when I get home ;-)

4. Nicolas_Lahaye

OK so I got what regex is :) pretty powerful stuff to learn there :) the more I use tasker the more I love it :)

5. Nicolas_Lahaye

I got another question : how do I make the <minute> variable optional ? I tried last night "see you tomorrow at 8" and it didn't work so I guess I should make the minute variable not mandatory for the profile go work properly :)

Sent from my sweet bacon !

Edit : i read the regexone site further and found a solution :) there's got to be a "?" after (?<minute>.+) variable. So it looks like this : "see you tomorrow at (?<hour>.+)h(?<minute>.+)?"

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016