AutoNotification Notification Tiles Not Updating

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by luks_abido, May 13, 2020.

1. luks_abido

luks_abido New Member

2. luks_abido

luks_abido New Member

Hi, is there a reason for this being "moderated"? Have I posted in the wrong forum or something like that?
    Regards

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi. Sorry all posts by new members are moderated. This forum gets a lot of spam so that's how I was able to work around that.

About your issue, the tile became inactive for me when I long tapped it. Did that not happen for you?

Also, you don't need to use 3 Get Location v2 actions in a row :) You can simply use the Last Location If Timeout option with an accuracy of 10 meters and it'll automatically get you the best possible location.

Hope this helps.

4. luks_abido

luks_abido New Member

No problem, that makes sense.

I think that might be the issue I set the long click to clear the parking location. Should I disable that? Is that a known bug?

Well, I used 3 in a row because in case it does not get 10 meters accuracy, at least it has the previous ones set. If I only have the 10 meters action and the last location is far off, it will return that one that is not useful for me. Or will it set the coordinates variables even if it does not reach 10 meters?

Thanks and regards,

Enviado de meu HD1903 usando o Tapatalk

5. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yes, that's what the Last Location If Timeout option does :) It gets the best location possible even if it didn't reach the desired precision.

: Help, Car, Parking, Tiles