AutoInput Automatically Send Messages Or Files (Images,Videos,Documents..etc.) via WhatsApp v1.0

A simple task to send messages and/or files to your Whatsapp contacts.

1. BrokenUpdate

BrokenUpdate New Member

carlosrms likes this.
  2. soumyaranjanmahunt

soumyaranjanmahunt Member

Any way that i can send images as documents to avoid whatapp compression??

3. BrokenUpdate

BrokenUpdate New Member

As far as I know there's no way to automate this process using either intents or AutoShare commands. Whatsapp literally ignores the mime type specified in the intents and sets the mime type from the file extension. As a result if you try to send an image with the file/mime type set as a document, Whatsapp will interpret that file as an image and will apply its standard compression.

One way to avoid this is to rename the file or change its extension using Tasker and then send that file as a document. The recipient will have rename the file to view the image.
    Another method is to compress the files. This way the recipient doesn't have to rename the files in case there are multiple images to be sent.

4. Onuris

Onuris New Member

Anyway I can automate this to capture the phone# from the notification and just reply back with a specific message?

5. Test 4Me

Test 4Me New Member

I downloaded the project and it is working... but every time it works it does select the right contact, it does type the message... BUT it does not send it. If I open my cell and open Whatsapp it looks like if I typed it but never sent it.... any ideas?

6. armandolossada

armandolossada New Member

Hello, this works wonderful , i managed to store a text message as variable so i can forward it , but im not able to trigger this event when a receive a text message , so far the only way i can make it happen is by running the simulation with the play buttom

7. Mario Darin

Mario Darin New Member

Try changing the setting of the AutoInput "action:Send" to "Send" word in your language (if your whatsapp language is different from English).
    If works, like pls.

8. carlosrms

carlosrms New Member

Your project is incredible. But I need to interact with WhatsApp's automatic response.
    https://forum.joaoapps.com/index.ph...-reply-to-facebook-hangouts-whatsapp-etc.170/

Do you know how I can do it?
    user: I want to know the list of restaurants in my Region
    bot: the top 3 we recommend are A, B, C
    bot: {image_restaurant-A.jpg}

Thank you

Maurício likes this.
  9. Maurício

Maurício New Member

I have the same question, I'm starting now with tasker, could someone help with the step by step? I am also using WA auto responder in Whatsapp Business. Thank you.

10. LeviMarshall

LeviMarshall New Member

It works, thanks so much
    I hope there will be a similar version for yo whatsapp

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020