AutoCast Automatically cast to multiple screens

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Rhys Edwards, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Rhys Edwards

Rhys Edwards New Member

I've been given the job of creating a program that will automatically open chrome in a different window and profile, and start casting to a chromecast all at the click of a button. Then i found autocast and wondered if you could provide an easier way of doing this?

To give you a more of a broad view we have 7 small screens on a wall that all have chromecasts connected to them. When someone posts an image to instagram with a certain hashtag the image will be randomly posted to one of those screens. That part i dont have to worry about, but i do need to create a program that will identify all chromecasts on the network and start casting 7 different things to the screens.

Not sure where to start with this one, does anyone know if this would be possible using AutoCast or at least where i could post this question to get some help?

Thanks

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

AutoCast won't be able to help you there, but AutoInput probably will. Check out this example:

Or this example: http://forum.joaoapps.com/index.php...in-subscriptions-screen-and-start-casting.78/

Hope this helps!

3. Mina

Mina New Member

Hi, is this still not possible to autocast to multiple chromecast devices using autocast and tasker?

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Nope, sorry