AutoRemote and Eventghost not connecting

Discussion in 'EventGhost' started by trollstruth, Jan 24, 2016.

1. trollstruth

trollstruth New Member

[SOLVED]

Hello.
    So, everything was working fine until I removed and re-added the plugins on Chrome, as well as formatted my phone and needed to connect my PC to AutoRemote on my phone again.

So, now. When I send a message from Phone to (My PC:browser), I see the message appear on my PC right away, but it doesn't redirect to Eventghost anymore. No events get registered on EG at all. However, if I select to send the message to Eventghost, and it shows local IP, Public IP, etc. then EG registers it and the macros perform the actions, but the message takes too long to arrive that way...

What could be the problem when I send to "My PC:browser" device? Why doesn't EG capture the message when I send it like that from my phone anymore?
    Did I improperly set up the AutoRemote plugin within EG? Entered the device name (My Phone), entered my phone's personal URL. Registered "My Phone" in Eventghost-AutoRemote registration... but still nothing.

Do you know what I'm doing wrong now?

Thanks!

PS. Everything is now fixed. It was my mistake. I forgot to go into the AutoRemote browser options and tell it to redirect all messages to Eventghost. Please feel free to delete this post, since it's not very useful to anyone, and is simply my own mistake..

Thanks for everything!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Glad you got it :) Leaving it here if by any chance someone has the same issue.

3. Filip Carlsson

Filip Carlsson New Member

hello, im having the exact same issue how did u fix it? how do i find AutoRemote browser options ?

4. Filip Carlsson

Filip Carlsson New Member

man im getting a headache of this, event ghost wont get messages from the join thingy and i have autoremote installed