AutoInput Disable /enable share contacts on bluetooth settings

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by overburner, Sep 15, 2019.

1. overburner

overburner New Member

Hi.

I can't transfer my phone book from my smartphone to car stereo connected via Bluetooth. The phone is connected and I can receive and make calls, but i can't see phone book, last received calls etc.
    The only way to see phonebook on car stereo is, when bluetooth is connected, disable and then enable Contact Sharing option in Settings > Connected Devices > `device_name`> corner gear > Contact Sharing because if is enabled and all works, the next time that I'll connect my phone to my car stereo, phonebook will not work again.

So I've created some Input actions with autoimput to use in a tasker profile and this solution works, but only when display is on. If I turn off the display the tasker action stops
    I have an Xiaomi Mi A3 with Android 9 without root and fingerprint lockscreen enabled.
    Is there a solution for this problem?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  2. overburner

overburner New Member

I reply for myself, added unlock screen action with autoimput at the beginning, added my car audio Bluetooth to smartlock, and now it works

3. overburner

overburner New Member

Update:
    Sometimes the task doesn'work, and I don't know why.
    At the beginning I thought that the problem was the action "unlock screen" but it isn't because I obtain like error "Action timed out"
    Investigating I have seen that sometimes autoimput doesn't click on requested option button, or other times click in another point!.
    Below a photo to explain better and a photo of my task.
    I have added also an action to avoid an accidental screen rotation (I don't know really if this can help).[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019