Open Touchless chat read message from whatsup.. without tasker

Discussion in 'Touchless Chat' started by marcottt, Mar 27, 2016.

1. marcottt

marcottt New Member

Hi, need help
    i used TC for a couple of week very well, perfect with tasker and a simple task to read aloud sender and content; and work perfect also with my moto360 !

But.... about 3 days ago something changed... i do not why but phone speak same received whatsup message 2 or 3 times... and i think it not use tasker because:

a) disabled tasker
    b) disabled profile "tc enable" (the profile activated by "message received")
    c) insert in the task a test row to say "noification by tasker" before message but when phone speak i do not hear this frase.

But i cannot manage this condition, i do not know why now change this and how o manage... the only way to stop hear message is TC->message application (i think.. in italian is "applicazioni di messaggistica") -> hold on whatsup row and select "disable"
    Please how i can stop TC do speak independently from tasker ?
    thanks

PS you can find this also on G+ community, but no answer so i try here if better.

Thanks

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You can stop this by selecting the "Replies" in the navigation drawer and then set "Default reply mode" to none. :) Hope this helps!