AutoWear Triggering an action on the watch when a particular bluetooth device is connected

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Lord Sithek, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Lord Sithek

Lord Sithek New Member

Hello everybody.

While searching for the Wear OS app which is able to read out loud notifications I came acroos this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sk.martinflorek.wear.feelthewear&hl=en_US

The app is able to integrate with Tasker. I would like to be able to hear notifications being read out loud on my watch, but only during workouts, when I use bluetooth headset paired with my watch. Hence, my question is: Is it possible to create a profile which triggers an action on my watch (namely, enable reading out loud notification) when Tasker recognize that this particular bluetooth device is connected to the watch? Possibly using AutoWear plugin? I own the plugin, but I don't know how to use many features yet. Also, I have LTE connection in my watch, so I'd be able to use it during my workouts. Thanks in advance

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately AutoWear doesn't have a way to detect if other devices are connected to it, sorry!

3. Lord Sithek

Lord Sithek New Member

Ok, meantime I found a workaround suitable for my needs: I used an AutoWear launcher app which triggers a task launching my fittness app and enabling TTS mode at once :)

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member