DS Audio vocals commands through google assistant (AutoVoice, AutoInput) Tasker & DS Audio v0.3

Tasker tasks for control the DS Audio application with voice

1. Spamaro
    IMPORTANT : DS AUDIO IHM HAS CHANGED RECENTLY, THAT TASKS DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE. THEY HAVE TO BE UPDATED. TELL ME IF YOU WANT I UPLOAD A NEW VERSION.

English version (La version française est en dessous) :

Here is a first version of scripts for voice control of the DS Audio application. I made them for my own needs, but I hope they can ne usefull for others. Even better, some of you may be able to improve them or fix some issues (I'm not a top programmer !).

First :
    These scripts require the installation of the Tasker application and the AutoVoice and AutoInput plugins. In addition, "AutoVoice Google Now Integration" must be enabled in the accessibility settings of Android.
    Then install the "DS Audio" Profile and the "DS Audio Config", "DS Audio Start", "DS Audio Detect End Loading Text", "DS Audio Detect End Loading Popup" and "DS Audio Request" tasks in Tasker.
    Before use it, you have to check the "DS Audio Config" task. You will have to put there the name of the "Audio Output" DS Audio has to use. And maybe you will have to adjust coordonate of Enter and Return button too (The coordonates are ok for a Samsung S7).

How to use it :
    Voice commands are retrieved by the Google Assistant and forwarded to Tasker through the AutoVoice Plugin. So you have to say "ok google" before each request. Here are the commands that can be used:

– Ask autovoice to play the song <song>
    – Ask autovoice to play the album <album>
    – Ask autovoice to play the artist <artist>
    – Ask autovoice to play the song <song> from the artist <artist>
    – Ask autovoice to play the song <song> from the album <album>
    – Ask autovoice to play the song <song> from the album <album> from the artist <artist>
    – Ask autovoice to play the radio <radio>
    – Ask autovoice to play a random playlist
    – Ask autovoice to play the next song
    – Ask autovoice to play the previous song

The complete instructions are in the pdf file joint with the tasks.

Tell me if that scripts are usefull for you. If it is i will upload the next versions

Demo
    (Only in frenchsorry, my accent is too bad for Eglish demo, but i have put subtitles) :

French version :
    IMPORTANT : L'IHM DE DS AUDIO A EVOLUE RECEMMENT. PAR CONSEQUENT, CES TACHES NE FONCTIONNENT PLUS ET DOIVENT ETRE MISES A JOUR. DITES MOI SI VOUS SOUHAITEZ QUE JE METTE EN LIGNE LES SCRIPT A JOUR.

Voici une première version de scripts permettant de contrôler vocalement l'application DS Audio. Je les ai réalisés pour mes propres besoins, mais j'espère qu'ils pourront servir à d'autres. Encore mieux, certains d'entre vous pourront peut-être même les améliorer (je ne suis pas un as de la programmation).

Prérequis :
    Ces scripts nécessitent l'installation de l'application Tasker et des plugins AutoVoice et AutoInput. Par ailleurs, “AutoVoice Google Now Integration” doit être activé dans les paramètres d’accessibilité d’Android.
    Installer ensuite dans Tasker le Profile « DS Audio » et les tâches « DS Audio Config », « DS Audio Start » DS Audio Detect End Loading Text", "DS Audio Detect End Loading Popup", et « DS Audio Request ».

Avant de l'utiliser, il vous faudra vérifier le contenu de la task "DS Audio Config". Il vous faudra y indiquer le nom de la sortie audio que DS Audio devra utiliser. Vous aurez peut être aussi à ajuster les coordonnées des boutons Retour et Entrée (ils sont ajustés pour un téléphone Samsung S7).

Fonctionnement :
    Les commandes vocales sont récupérées par l'assistant Google puis transmises à Tasker par le biais du Plugin AutoVoice. Il faut donc dire "ok google" avant chaque requête. Voici les commandes qui peuvent être utilisées :

– Demande à autovoice de jouer le morceau <morceau>
    – Demande à autovoice de jouer l'album <album>
    – Demande à autovoice de jouer du <artiste>
    – Demande à autovoice de jouer le morceau <morceau> de l'artiste <artiste>
    – Demande à autovoice de jouer le morceau <morceau> de l'album <album>
    – Demande à autovoice de jouer le morceau <morceau> de l'album <album> de l'artiste <artiste>
    – Demande à autovoice de jouer la radio <radio>
    – Demande à autovoice de jouer une liste aléatoire
    – Demande à autovoice de jouer le morceau suivant
    – Demande à autovoice de jouer le morceau précédent

Dites moi si ces scripts vous sont utiles. Si c'est le cas, j'uploaderai les prochaines versions.

Images

1. DS-Audio.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. Daugthi
    Daugthi
    4/5,
    Version: Tasker & DS Audio v0.3
    Vraiment sympa !!
    1. Spamaro
      Author's Response
      Merci ! Cela me fait plaisir qu'ils soient utiles à d'autres que moi !