AutoWear Detect crown rotation / scroll

Discussion in 'App/Feature Suggestion' started by Humpie, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Humpie

Humpie New Member

I had the idea of controlling the volume of my stereo using my watch and now that I have one with a rotatable crown, I thought it would only be natural to use it for that too.
    With AutoWear you can already detect swipes on a single screen, but not scrolls, so I'd like to request that :).

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately I don't have a watch with a crown myself... I really don't know how I would react to that, but that's a great idea! :)

Imsuckk and Humpie like this.
  3. Humpie

Humpie New Member

Even without a crown it would be useful to have a scrolling mechanic in autowear to get a percentage (or a stream of repeated commands like volume_up) for Tasker. For now this can only be achieved by mashing a button repeatedly on a screen.
    I only have my new watch a week, so yeah haha, exited to use that crown :p did you know you can use the crown already to control the volume of your phone when it's playing media? It's awesome!

4. bmello777

bmello777 Member

I like this idea w/ the Crown Rotation. Tho, I don't have one. It could be used for many useful things! Vol Control (like mentioned above) or Zoom, Combo Lock Security for App entry or even a cool rotary dialer...Hopefully Tizen isn't the only option..