AutoWear AutoWear Settings - Disable Bluetooth. can't re-enable

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by darkamikaze, Mar 11, 2016.

1. darkamikaze

darkamikaze New Member

Since Android Wear 1.4/6.0.1 rolled up I've been having bluetooth issues with my watch and my car. To alleviate the problem I'm trying to create a profile to temporarily disconnect my AndroidWear device by disabling bluetooth using Tasker/AutoWear Settings. I recall being able to enable it again through Tasker but it seems like now if I disconnect, it's completely disconnected from my phone. Running a task that enables it won't work because it's disconnected X_x. Is there anything that can be done about that?

Thanks!

2. MikeW

MikeW Member

When my watch s disconnected from the phone it puts up a notification that says "Tap to Re-connect". Maybe you could use AutoNotifcation to "click" that?

3. darkamikaze

darkamikaze New Member

Unfortunately when I do Bluetooth Disconnect through AutoWear it disconnects bluetooth from the watch side. This means even if I click the notification it does nothing since the watch's bluetooth is off.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

That has always been like that unfortunately. the only way to re-enable it is to open AutoWear settings on your watch and enable it there.

darkamikaze likes this.
  5. A.Bhanli

A.Bhanli New Member

Before disconnecting Bluetooth, enable Wi-fi tethering on phone and turn on the Wi-Fi of the watch. After being connected to car bt turn on bt of the watch through Wi-Fi tethering. Problem solved...

6. Idan

Idan New Member

Hi joaomgcd,
    I'm joining darkamikaze's probkem.
    I'm using Tasker and Autowear.
    I need a syntax to feed into "Command to execute", in Autowear, that will be this:
    Wifi is connected

Once my watch connects to wifi (any, even tethering from phone) bluetooth will turn on.

Thanks!

7. Heodn2

Heodn2 New Member

I created a task in Tasker to disable Bluetooth at night, but in the morning it won't enable because of the lost Bluetooth connection. Is there anyway I can run these commands locally on the watch?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020