Have an odd thing happening

Discussion in 'EventGhost' started by HarleyRider944, Jan 11, 2016.

1. HarleyRider944

HarleyRider944 New Member

I have a scene it tasker set to control winamp. It works very well with the following odd exception. IF winamp is open and play back is STOPPED, when I receive a text on my phone, I see the autoremote message pop up on the phone and it says PLAY (my command to start playing tracks in winamp) and then the track starts playing. IF I have a youtube video open on my computer screen but have it stopped or paused, when I receive a text on my phone, it executes the play command and that video that is open starts playing. It's not even tied to youtube yet for some reason, it automatically plays under those situations. Obviously there's a conflict somewhere but I haven't been able to find it. Why would receiving a text, execute the play autoremote command it eventghost?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Haha, that's an odd one. Sorry, I really don't know but you must be sending that message somewhere :) It certainly won't do that by itself.

3. HarleyRider944

HarleyRider944 New Member

It's really odd and random. It doesn't happen every time, but I can even be at work and receive a text and when I look down at the bottom of the screen there's a tasker message that Play has been sent to my PC. Totally on its own. Had a coworker suggest it might have something to do with it resuming play after being on a phone call or after receiving a text notification. I don't see anything in the text messaging side to change to stop it.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

A sure fire way to test it is: disable tasker. Then when you get the text message check if that still appears. It most probably is some tasker profile you have setup. :)

: eventghost