Tasker Help with Tasker for hybrid smart watch

Discussion in 'Guides / Examples / Ideas Forum' started by BaldyLocks, Dec 14, 2019.

1. BaldyLocks

BaldyLocks New Member

Is there an existing project or easy method I can use to have tasker create a way to ensure when a specific contact notification comes up on my phone my watch notification for that contact is triggered?

Right now the fossil hybrid watch software only allows me to setup contact specific notifications for texts and calls

Ie: wife calls or texts move hands to "1"

I would like this:

Wifes, calls, texts, telegrams, whatsapps, Gmails and Facebook comments and watch points to 1

I've never used Tasker but I'm eager to learn.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there. Do you know if your watch is a Wear OS device?

3. BaldyLocks

BaldyLocks New Member

Hi, no its not wear os. It uses Fossil's proprietary app as it is very simplistic.

That said, I finally figured it out and I've accomplished what I set out to do.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

4. Felicityges

Felicityges New Member

Seems like you didn't get much out of that smartwatch really. Sounds a bit of a waste to be honest. Why would you get a non OS for a such price with such limited features though? I had to choose between Apple and Samsung, and they were both extremely overpriced compared to timefacade.com one that gives you pretty much the same and more at a fraction of the price. If you are still looking for a watch that provides you everything that's the one. I even got one for my wife's birthday since she got jealous of me wearing it everywhere on a daily basis!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021