AutoWeb Missing new post

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by droopie, Oct 9, 2019.

1. droopie

droopie New Member

First time installing autoweb but it's missing new post. I'm trying to make profile that will look at a sub Reddit every 15 minutes and notify me about a new post. Can someone please help!

2. droopie

droopie New Member

bump any update to my issue with missing new post submission? how can i add it manually?

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

What do you mean exactly by "missing new post"?

4. droopie

droopie New Member

the option is completely missing. here is a screenshot on another users phone in which mine doesnt have "New Posts" it has everything else above it except that. tried reinstalling and still nothing. not i have a lg g8 stock with all its updates.
    [​IMG]

5. joaomgcd

Ok, I've updated the API on the server now. Please update it from there and you should get the new action :) Hope this helps!

6. droopie

droopie New Member

yup its working. how can i filter by title? i want to only get new posts if the title is [HDD]* but it has a long list of variables lol. i check THIS LINK and that shows posts within the last hour. im trying to make a task so that every 15min it will compare data from old variable to new variable and alert me if changes are made. just cant figure out how to check posts that are 1hour old and posts that start with [HDD]* or contain 'Hard Drive'

edit1: got %data_title with all the post titles. now wondering if i can split them and keep all that containt [HDD] but how...?

edit2: i guess its best to get all the data from autoweb and setting the output to ; is working because %data_title has all the post titles. the best way i can think of is as this point is to clean up the variable so only posts with [HDD]* would be the first variable and finding deleting everything after the first ; till the next [HDD] is found and skipping that. the end result would be [HDD] foo;[HDD] bar; etc. thats the goal

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  7. joaomgcd

did you check the filter options in AutoWeb? :)