Solved Not getting notifications on push on Galaxy S8

Discussion in 'Join' started by Ashraf, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Ashraf

Ashraf New Member

My message pushes are being sent from an android phone which use as a home automation hub. Im am receiving notifications on chrome on my mac fine, but somehow the notifications are not showing on my S8.

The messages are definitely being received, because i have tasker profiles tagged to the pushes eg on receiving message "tv on", the task i set runs(display an auto-notification popup/toggle widget). However i do not get any popup notifications from the Join app itself. I want to do away with the Auto-notification pop ups and use just the Join notification only. Question is do i have to set a specific task in Tasker to display notification such as when i use the Auto-notification app? If so, i cant seem to find the option in the Join plugin to do so.

I have checked all app permissions and made sure Join is allowed every app permission i could find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

To create the notification just set the title field to something :) That'll make sure a notification is created. Hope this helps!