AutoNotification Smart audiobook player commands.

Discussion in 'Guides / Examples / Ideas Forum' started by Elfere, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Elfere

Elfere New Member

I have auto voice, input, and notification.

I have tried half a dozen ways to interact with the play / stop buttons of smart audiobook player. But to no avail.

This is the one reason I bought all these apps.

Any help - or a working code would be awesome.

I have tried this guy https://taskernet.com/shares/?user=...Vd+1h5WnYwIUINfK9Q4=&id=Task:SAB+Pause+Toggle

Which goes into a play pause loop. It was created by someone else. - works for them and others but not me :(

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Did you try using the Media Control action in Tasker itself?

3. Elfere

Elfere New Member

Things went downhill from my original post. My smart audiobook player kept playing on a play pause loop. Regardless of which tasker tasks I tried (several people online offered their 'working' versions. None of them fixed it.

Here's what I did.

I gave up and uninstalled tasker.

Smart audiobook player was still not playing right (pause/play in a continuous loop)

So i uninstalled that too. Reinstalled everything. And it worked this time.

I guess one of the takers that I had made messed up smart audiobook player -permanently. Kinda scary.

Thanks for your interest. It makes me feel really good knowing the dev is active for help.

I'm still really green with this programming stuff. It's a good challange though. Learning is hard.