AutoArduino

Discussion in 'Tasker' started by art, Jul 19, 2017.

?

Good afternoon. My apologies if I wrote the wrong topic. I want to use android with arduino through

Poll closed Jul 26, 2017.
  1. ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. art

art New Member

Good afternoon. My apologies if I wrote the wrong topic. I want to use android with arduino through otg. What do you need for this? 1.Buy Tasker 2.Buy AutoArduino 3.Where should I take a sketch for arduino? Do I have to buy from you? 4. Can you use android and AutoArduino to create a smart home? Thank you!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yes, you need to buy Tasker and AutoArduino :) You can find the sketch in the Google Play description for AutoArduino. And yes, if you know what you're doing with the Arduino you can create a smart home with it.

hope this clarifies it!

3. art

art New Member

But a sketch in the description for ethernet shield. And I need a connection through otg. Or is there a sketch in the description that needs to be corrected for itself?

4. art

art New Member

You can give an example sketch to work with otg

5. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

The same sketch will work with OTG and ethernet :)

6. DavidMcMillan

DavidMcMillan New Member

After uploading the master sketch, i get these errors:

C:\Users\david\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\sketch_apr25d\sketch_apr25d.ino: In function 'void loop()':

C:\Users\david\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\sketch_apr25d\sketch_apr25d.ino:111:24: warning: NULL used in arithmetic [-Wpointer-arith]

if(currentValue != NULL){

^

C:\Users\david\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\sketch_apr25d\sketch_apr25d.ino: In function 'void handleEthernet()':

C:\Users\david\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\sketch_apr25d\sketch_apr25d.ino:196:30: warning: NULL used in arithmetic [-Wpointer-arith]

if(modeValues != NULL){

^

C:\Users\david\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\sketch_apr25d\sketch_apr25d.ino: In function 'void handleSerial()':

C:\Users\david\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\sketch_apr25d\sketch_apr25d.ino:259:22: warning: NULL used in arithmetic [-Wpointer-arith]

if(modeValues != NULL){

^

C:\Users\david\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\sketch_apr25d\sketch_apr25d.ino: In function 'int getModeValues(char)':

C:\Users\david\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\sketch_apr25d\sketch_apr25d.ino:287:10: warning: converting to non-pointer type 'int' from NULL [-Wconversion-null]

return NULL;

^

C:\Users\david\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\sketch_apr25d\sketch_apr25d.ino: In function 'byte hasChanged(int)':

C:\Users\david\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\sketch_apr25d\sketch_apr25d.ino:387:10: warning: converting to non-pointer type 'byte {aka unsigned char}' from NULL [-Wconversion-null]

return NULL;

^

Sketch uses 18152 bytes (56%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
    Global variables use 669 bytes (32%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1379 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.

What am i doing wrong? I am using an Uno and whilst sending tasks the Uno does not show RX activity.

7. DavidMcMillan

DavidMcMillan New Member

Some help or pointers on the above would be greatly appreciated.