AutoVoice Autovoice Devices

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Rob Marshall, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Rob Marshall

Rob Marshall New Member

I had autovoice on both my phone, and my smartwatch, I did a clearout on my watch, and did a factory reset. I re-installed Autovoice, but can't get it to connect to my phone. The phone and watch are connected, because I use Watch Droid on both, to connect them. This is driving me crazy, because there is so much I know I can do with Autovoice and Tasker, but I can't even get started. I comes up with 'GoogleApiClient not connected yet' on the watch, when I go into connected devices, and have accepted the terms of the privacy policy. Sometimes, it comes up with Error:16. I did have it working some months ago, but I haven't done anything different.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi. Maybe Google Play Services is not correctly installed on your watch? Can that be it?

3. Rob Marshall

Rob Marshall New Member

See what you mean now. I'll give that a try. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  4. Rob Marshall

Rob Marshall New Member

Yeah! That worked thanks. Just another related question. To get the microphone up for voice command on my watch, I have to go into Autovoice, Autovoice Devices, and select my phone, for the microphone to come up. In videos I've seen, they don't have to do that. What's the shortcut way? I'm sure you or someone has done a tutorial, but I can't find one.

5. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You can usually add a home screen shortctu in normal android devices...