Multiple AutoApps Multiple Inputs for Google Assistant/Join/Tasker

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by NovaViper, Mar 24, 2019.

1. NovaViper

NovaViper Member

Hi there. I'm trying something that's been giving me a headache. Basically, what I'm trying to make is a profile where I can tell Google Assistant to open a program on Windows 10 on a specific computer of my choosing. So far, I can get it where it opens on different machines based on which one is 'active' via EventGhost; however this method is quite unreliable as it depends on the machine to be idle first, which seems to be a while in EventGhost; and I can't get IFTTT to take in more than one text ingredient to open on a specific pc.

Or better, I want the profile to be able to search for said program within the computer, and if it doesn't find it on one machine, then tell the user (me) that the computer doesn't have that program I requested; then ask me to try one of the other computers.

Would appreciate any help

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Did you try adding the pc name to the command?

3. NovaViper

NovaViper Member

I can do it with the "Ask AutoVoice to open 'program' on my 'computer' ", but I can't figure out how to implement it with the Routines/Shortcuts, so I don't have to include the "Ask AutoVoice" bit

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately that's not possible, sorry

NovaViper likes this.
  5. NovaViper

NovaViper Member

Awh man