AutoVoice Natural Language/DialogFlow: Confusing My Intents/Commands

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Richaardvark, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Richaardvark

Richaardvark New Member

Hello,

It's so frustrating that if I say a word that happens to be a part of a different intent's command that it thinks I'm trying to say that intent instead. Why does it do this? Can I disable this?

Let's say I have a DialogFlow Intent/Natural Language Command called "stopapplication" that allows me to tell AutoVoice to "stop $applicationname" and thus I can tell AutoVoice "stop Tasker," or "stop Gmail" and it triggers a Tasker action which finds the correct application passed through to Tasker under the $applicationname variable. Ok ✔

And let's say I have a second Natural Language Command which I use to pass Alexa voice commands to, through Google Assistant/AutoVoice, where for example can say something such as "Hey Google tell AutoVoice Alexa stop the music" and it triggers the intent which is setup as "alexa $alexacommand,tell alexa $alexacommand,alexa command $alexacommand". Ok ✔

Except, when I say "Hey Google tell Autovoice Alexa stop the music," where "stop the music" is supposed to be captured for the variable $alexacommand. But instead, AutoVoice gets it wrong because it heard me say "stop" so instead it incorrectly runs the "stop $applicationname" intent/Natural Language Command. I don't want this. How do I make it recognize my correct, desired voice command???

Thank you for your help!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you could add the word "app" to the stop app command so that the natural language processor has an easier time distinguishing the commands?