AutoWeb Navigating a Json Array, output in order.

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Gab8, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Gab8

Gab8 New Member

Hello everyone, how are you? I'm trying to set an API that pulls some financial data in Json format, and while I can get the info, I cannot get it to properly display in a readable fashion. For example:

{
    "title": [
    {
    "simbol": "A2E2",
    "price": 4050.000,
    "var": -4.70,
    },
    {
    "simbol": "A2E2D",
    "price": 50.000,
    "var": -1.96,

},
    Let's say I have a Json like that. AutoWeb automatically parses "simbol" and "var" to arrays, but if I would want to print the info out to a file doing the Write File Action using in the text: "%simbol(), Var: %var()" , it will print first all the values in Simbol , then the "Var:" text and finally all the other values in the other array

Is there a way to print or save the information to be something like:
    A2E2 , Var: -4.70
    A2E2D, Var: -1.96
    ... and so on.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  2. Gab8

Gab8 New Member

The best I could do is use the autotools array merger to create items like "A2E2, VAR: -4.70, A2E2D, Var: -1.96 .... " and so on, but doing that I lose control of the invidivual fields inside the items. For example if I would like to create a button that has an action called "sell_%simbol" , which would be something like "Sell A2E2", I wouldn't be able to do so since I only have one field

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You're on the right track :)

Use the AutoTools Array action to merge all the arrays into one, then for those variables that you want to use separately simply don't include them in the merged array :)

: Json, AutoWeb