AutoWeb Parsing multiple objects in a json data obtained from REST API

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Waqas, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Waqas

Waqas New Member

Hi joaomgcd,

I have purchased your AutoWeb plugin to support you and I have been stuck in middle of doing something.

I run a webstore using woocommerce where customers place their orders. I want to get the order data using REST API from my woocommerce installation using AutoWeb. I have followed your guide https://joaoapps.com/autoweb/adding-web-services/. All the stuff works until I have only one order with specific status (such as pending or processing). Suppose a customer placed an order and I can get it's order data by using AutoWeb. But If another customer place an order then I can get the data of last customer only. Please find the json data and api file under attachments. Find my tasker task below.

Code (Text):
    WooAPI-AutoWeb-OrderByStatus=on-hold (4)
            A1: AutoWeb Web Service [ Configuration:API: Woo
        API Action: Orders: Awaiting Review Timeout (Seconds):120 ]
            A2: Flash [ Text:Dear %billing_first_name,
        We have received your order# %aid. Our agent will contact you within 24 working hours.
         Long:On ]
    I want to get the data of each customer (data contains a separate object in json for each order). Am I missing something?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2019
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

My guess by briefly looking at it is that you need to enable the "Is Array" option on the data that you want to get multiple values of :) Does that help?